Click here to go directly to Google
To access Google Drive
- Students may access Google Drive with their login from home or
school. The username is "student" with the individual's
student number. Example: student12345
- Students who have had no issues with using their accounts can
continue with no changes. If a student wishes to change his/her
password, they may do so by following the instructions below.
- New student accounts will have the initial password
"change.me". The student will need to go into their Google
account and change their password by following the instructions
below. Changing this password is highly recommended.
- Students who have an existing account and do not remember their
password can request their teacher to send a password reset request
to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the student's
username in the email. The password will be reset to change.me
Google Password Reset
- Please go to http://drive.carrollcountyschools.com and
sign in with your username and password.
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of your username at
the top right of the screen and select "Account".
- Please click on "Security" from the menu on the left. This will
open the Password screen where you can change your password.